There is no Planet B.
Emporia is committed to implementing sustainable work processes consistent and using resources responsibly.
We pay special attention to the following:
- Modular product design (one battery fits several products, several models have the same screen, etc.)
- Longevity thanks to repairability and excellent quality (products may be dust- and splash-proof, for example)
- An eco-friendly mode for the batteries, (so that the batteries last longer)
- Avoiding plastic and using certified recycled cardboard in packaging
- Converting our entire vehicle fleet to e-mobility and taking business trips by train instead of by car or plane
emporia is continuously being audited by renowned institutions (e.g. EcoVadis, BSCI and JAC) both in Europe and in the Far East to improve sustainability in the global supply chain.
We pay attention to the findings and, in addition to protecting the environment, are also committed to ethics in work processes (compliance with labour and human rights and no child labour) and to ethical business practices (anti-corruption).
These might interest you too: